Sunday, April 17, 2011

I was reflecting on this year, and I have to say that, comparatively speaking, it's been a pretty darn good year. Maybe overall my mood has just been better. Or maybe it is that God has blessed us beyond anything we deserve. It is likely a combination of both, seeing as how I am drugged into happiness now.

Currently, I think I can blame the mood on the weather. I love spring--minus the itchy eyes and burning in my sinuses--for it's warm temperatures and the revival of all things that lay dead during winter. The spring makes me eager for family pictures. Sadly, my baby girl was 2 the last time we had some taken....she is now 9.

I am ready for this school year to end. Not for my children, but for myself. I am so close to finishing my degree, yet so far. It is frustrating for me to think that I am holding my family back financially. If I ever pass calculus, it will be nothing short of a miracle. I am so desperate to pass that I have contemplated hiring someone to take it for me. Absurd idea, I know, but desperation sometimes drives the irrational side of us. 

No comments: